14th September 2020
4th September 2020
In the absence of the Summer ACGS meeting this year, we would like to invite trainees/young investigators to submit abstracts for the 2020 ACGS Science day being held via Zoom on Thursday 22nd October from 12:30-16:30.
This meeting is to include:
- Guest speaker to address the ACMG standardisation of the ACMG CNV guidelines
- Guest speaker to address cancer genetics
- Trainee/Young investigator presentations (10 minutes each)
- Brief AGM
Abstract submission is via the mySociety event page: https://my.bsgm.org.uk/item.php?eventid=1037
Please download an abstract submission form, and then use the "submit an abstract" button to directly upload this completed document. Further guidance notes on submitting an abstract are available at the bottom of the events page.
For the presenting author please include of the categories below in section 2 of the submission form:
- STP (genomic science)
- STP (bioinformatics)
- STP (cancer genomics)
- Young Investigator (including route 2 trainees)
- The word count limit for abstracts is 250 words - any submissions over this word count limit will not be accepted.
- This event will be recorded and made available to members for 30 days after the meeting.
As this is only a half day event, presentation spots are very limited, and there is no opportunity for poster presentations.
Registration for the meeting is now open via the event page and will be free for all attendees.
The deadline to submit an abstract is Sunday 20th September 2020.
We look forward to welcoming you to this online meeting.